LIFEFORTE SCHOLARSHIP ENTRANCE EXAMS
SCHOLARSHIP EXAMS TOWARDS THE 2020/2021 SESSION WILL TAKE PLACE ON THE 16TH & 23RD NOVEMBER 2019 AS FOLLOWS:-
Date: 16th NOVEMBER 2019
- ABUJA: Transcorp Hilton (Nasarawa Hall).
- PORT HARCOURT: Hotel Presidential, Aba Road, GRA Phase II, Port-Harcourt
- ASABA: Grand Hotel Convention Centre & Resort (Aerobic Hall) 112, Nnebisi Road.
- WARRI: Lakeland School, Ogunu Road.
- ENUGU: Evergreen School, 4 Ukwa St, Independence Layout.
Date: 23rd NOVEMBER 2019
- IBADAN: Lifeforte International High School, 1 Lifeforte Boulevard, Awotan GRA, . . (Where is the school?)
- Download the general Admission & Scholarship Forms (PDF) OR fill the general Admission form online AND also fill the Scholarship form online separately.
- If you choose to download the PDF forms print them out, fill both forms and bring them with you on the day of the examination.
- Pay an Application form fee of N20,000 on submission of the forms.
A range of merit based scholarships for the Smart and Gifted from Grade 7/JSS1 to A Levels are awarded by Lifeforte International High School each year to commemorate the anniversary of the school’s inception (November 5th 1990). The scholarships are for excellence in academics, music, art, public speaking and sports.
Students must qualify for scholarships based on their outstanding performance in the scholarship examination and may have to demonstrate in a practical assessment a level of excellence and natural aptitude in their chosen category.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT US
Phone: (+234) 805 226 4640, (+234) 802 301 7324